Mark Tremonti's Personal Blackstar Series One 200 Amplifier
This amplifier head is from Mark Tremonti's private collection. With less than 20 hours of use, it was used by Mark for studio writing and demos.
- 200-watt head with built-in DPR power reduction
- 4 x ECC83, 1 x ECC82, and 4 x KT88 valves
- 2 channels and 4 modes (footswitchable)
- Clean channel with warm (Plexi) and bright (Class A) modes
- Crunch and super crunch modes
- 2 overdrive channels with high and low output damping
- 2 ISF (Infinite Shape Feature) tone control sections
- Presence and resonance controls
- Master volume
- Series effects loop
- MIDI switching
- Speaker-emulated output
All sales final.