Morley Mark Tremonti Wah Pedal w/ Boost
This product is currently sold out.
If Mark Tremonti had to use one pedal in the world, the Morley Tremonti Power Wah would be the one. It’s the one pedal that Mark absolutely has to have in order to do a show, and it’s also the pedal that started his venture into signature gear. And in a world full of modelers and emulated gear, sometimes it’s nice to play the real deal. Back in 2001, Mark Tremonti debuted his first signature pedal in the form of the Tremonti Power Wah. He teamed up with Morley who designed a totally custom sound for Mark from the ground up.
Morley gained notoriety among guitarists for building wah pedals that were switchless. Rather than having to click a switch and THEN use the wah, the Morley design simply needed to be stepped on to activate. Once you took your foot off, the wah would then turn itself off, making for an intuitive and easy to use pedal. In addition, Morley wahs feature an electro-optical design, which means that no potentiometers are used. As a result, there is nothing to wear out and sound scratchy over time! Morley also incorporated their True Tone Bypass buffered circuitry, and then added a 20db boost knob in order to push lead tones over the rest of even the loudest bands. Furthermore, Morley worked closely with Mark to design a custom sweep and “Q” to create an aggressive sounding wah that truly sounds like no other wah on the market. While most wahs pale in comparison to a Morley, this is the Morley that stands out even amongst its brethren!
- Set to Mark’s preferred sweep and tone for classic and modern Wah sounds.
- Classic Morley construction: 9.13″ x 5.88″ x 2.75″ ( L x W x H)
- Switchless operation; Simply step on the treadle to engage the Wah and step off to bypass.
- Our world famous Electro-Optical design. No pots to wear out!
- Built-in Boost; Add up to 20 dB of clean boost.
- True Tone Bypass buffer circuit ensures pure guitar tone and output.
- Diamond plate rubber treadle grip.
- Powered by one 9-volt battery or optional Morley 9V adapter. Compatible with most 9V adapters.
- Rugged cold-rolled steel housing, LED indication, quick clip battery door and one-year warranty.
- Works with Guitar, Bass or Keys!