Orange Dual Terror Amplifier Head
The Dual Terror is a direct descendant of the iconic Tiny Terror, the O.G. "Lunchbox Amp" that launched an amp style touted by Guitarist Magazine as "the most important guitar product in the last 30 years."
4x EL84s deliver up to 30 watts of Orange tone, with two channels for easy switching between sounds (footswitch not included). For those of you not wanting to break glass and keep the neighbors up, power switching options are included so you can pick between 7, 15, and 30 watts of output.
- Unboxed Dimensions: 36 × 19 × 18 cm (14.17 × 7.48 × 7.09″)
- Unboxed Weight: 9.75 kg (21.5 lb)
- Independent volume, tone, and gain controls for each channel
- Power switch
- Output valve switch
- 1.5mm Zintec chassis with steel vented top case
- Padded gig bag included
- Switchable between 7, 15, and 30 watts
- 4 x ECC83 and 4 x EL84 tubes
- Speaker outputs: 1×8 OHM OR 1×16 OHM OR 2×16 OHM