PRS 35th Anniversary Custom 24 in Faded Whale Blue [Tremolo Bridge]
This product is currently sold out.
The 35th Anniversary Custom 24 is here to celebrate 35 years of guitar making and innovation. Designed around the guitar that started it all, the Custom 24, this limited-edition model captures the foundational elements of the iconic model and adds the musical functionality of the Paul’s Guitar, creating a new, versatile platform. The 35th Anniversary Custom 24 features 85/15 treble and bass pickups that are paired with two mini-toggle switches that allow players to put either or both pickups in humbucking or true single-coil mode. The clarity and unique tones of these vintage-inspired pickups are both big and nuanced, so players can easily find their sweet spot. Join PRS in celebrating our ongoing journey with the 35th Anniversary Custom 24.
- Mahogany Pattern Thin Neck
- Custom Color – Faded Whale Blue
- Nickel Hardware
- 85/15 TCI Treble and Bass Pickups
- Volume & Tone Controls
- 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Two Mini Toggle Coil Tap Switches
- Gen 3 Tremolo Bridge
- Phase III Locking Tuners
- Hardshell Case
- Free shipping to the Continental U.S. [Enter code FREESHIP at checkout] *
- (1) "The Sound and The Story" Guitar Instructional-Documentary of your choice: http://f12.link/sound-story. Simply list your choice in the comments field at checkout. DVD or download available.
- (1) Assorted Guitar Pick Sampler
- (1) Fret Twelve Assorted Sticker Pack
- (1) Hardcase
* All Guitars will Ship UPS Ground unless customer pays for expedited shipping option.