For almost 20 years, this has been "THE" PRS for Mark Tremonti. It is the guitar that spawned several SE models, an amp, wah and effects pedals, and an entire musical movement. This guitar effortlessly blends classic and modern design with PRS engineering quality, tone and feel. A FRET12 Tremonti model takes things to the next level with custom colors, add-ons, autographs and extras you just won't find at your big box music store.
- 2021 model year
- Singlecut body
- Curly maple binding
- PRS "Tremonti" USA humbuckers
- Pattern Thin Neck carve
- PRS Phase III locking tuners
- PRS adjustable stoptail bridge
Guitar Comes With:
- An additional backplate HAND-SIGNED BY MARK TREMONTI for the ultimate signature treatment.
- Free shipping to the Continental U.S. [Enter code FREESHIP at checkout] *
- (1x) "The Sound and The Story" Guitar Instructional-Documentary of your choice: http://f12.link/sound-story. Simply list your choice in the comments field at checkout. DVD or download available.
- (1x) FRET12 Guitar PickPak (Get a sampling of some of today's most in-demand guitar picks free of charge! You never know, your new fav pick might be in this envelope.)
- (1x) FRET12 Sticker Pack (Tag your guitar cases, laptops, rehearsal spaces with some FRET12 art.)
The 2021 PRS Tremonti Signature model is a culmination of all of the things that Mark Tremonti and Paul Reed Smith have learned over the course of their partnership together, including all of the innovations that have occurred throughout this guitar's two decade lifespan. After countless world tours and studio sessions, this guitar's pedigree has evolved from a simple and basic Les Paul style axe, versatile machine that meets the demands of a wide variety of players. This is a stage & studio-ready machine that excels at rhythm AND lead playing, is comfortable in the hands of many styles of guitarists, and always stays in tune, no matter how low you need to go. Professional guitarists from Rascal Flatts to Skillet to RED to Disturbed have all been seen wearing a Tremonti model on stage.
Bespoke PRS-designed humbuckers are pre-installed and are custom-voiced to Mark's demanding specifications. These hot-rodded pickups boast a very high output bridge pickup (which dishes out plenty of searing lead tone or all of the chunk for the heaviest of palm mutes) and a medium output neck pickup (which offers warmer voicing, perfect for the chiming, shimmering clean tones Mark is known for). The guitar's neck has gotten thinner over time (perfect for speed), yet still retains its classic shape and familiar feel. The body features a contoured top with a classic four knob layout and 3-way toggle switch, right where you'd expect them to be. This guitar features a PRS adjustable stoptail bridge.
* All Guitars will Ship UPS Ground unless customer pays for expedited shipping option.
||Carved Figured Maple
|Number of Frets
||PRS Patented Stoptail
||PRS Phase III Locking
||Volume and Tone Control for Each Pickup and 3-Way Toggle Pickup Selector