Orange Omec Teleport Audio Interface
This product is currently sold out.
This ain't your typical guitar pedal, so let us explain!
Since Mac and Windows computers do not come with a 1/4" jack, this small little thing lets you get plugged into your computer (and DAW) with ease! No drivers to fuss with, simple USB power, and industry-standard pedal power (9V, center negative) makes this an easy add-on. Furthermore, if you have a bunch of computer-based tones that you've yet to find in a pedal or modeller, this pedal will let you run those exact same tones from your computer through your guitar rig- meaning you can use that 'home tone' in any live setting!
This compact plug-and-play (no drivers required) USB audio interface packs high-precision AD/DA converters and stereo outputs into its Twinkie-sized chassis. Insert at the end of your chain to capture all your favorite pedals on the way into your virtual amp rack, or use it anywhere as an insert effect. A quality buffered input preserves your signal integrity through long cable runs, while stereo outputs allow you to run out to an amp and house PA/recording medium simultaneously.
Who is this best for, you ask? If you travel, play fly-gigs, open mics, or busk a lot - then just a guitar, phone, and the OMEC Teleport are all you need to your favorite "home tones" into a PA or travel amp.
The OMEC Teleport 'at-a-glance'
- USB audio interface in a compact pedal chassis
- Inject AmpliTube and other apps into your pedal chain
- For guitar, bass, keys, and more
- Real pedal impedance — won't suck tone or negatively impact response
- High-quality AD/DA converters
- Mono 1/4" input
- Stereo 1/4" outputs
- Uses a standard 9-volt pedal power supply — not powered by USB
- Includes AmpliTube Orange Edition with 4 Orange amps and 7 stomps
- For iOS, Android, Mac, and PC
- Compatible with the Jam Origin audio-MIDI interface